CGSA/ACÉV 2017 CONFERENCE
The 2017 Canadian Game Studies Association annual conference will be May 31 to June 2 in Toronto, Ontario in conjunction with the Congress of the Humanities & Social Sciences.
Le colloque annuel de l’Association canadienne d’études vidéoludiques (CGSA/ACÉV) aura lieu du 31 mai au 2 juin 2017 à Toronto, Ontario, dans le cadre du Congrès des sciences humaines.
DRAFT SCHEDULE: http://bit.ly/2nUk368
All conference attendees must register for Congress and pay the association meeting fees for CGSA via the Congress website at http://congress2017.ca/register. To qualify for the earlybird rates, you must register by March 31.
Congress Fees prior to March 31st:
- Regular members: $303.40 ($203.40 congress fee + $100 association fee)
- Students, retired, or unwaged members: $109.10 ($79.10 congress fee + $30 association fee)
Congress Fees as of April 1st:
- Regular members: $342.95 ($242.95 congress fee + $100 association fee)
- Students, retired, or unwaged members: $131.70 ($101.70 congress fee + $30 association fee)
In addition to registering for Congress and paying the association meeting fee, all attendees must also be members in good standing with CGSA. You can sign up or renew your membership and pay your membership fees at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/2017-canadian-game-studies-lassociation-canadienne-detudes-videoludiques-membership-tickets-32296070416. For inquiries about the current status of your membership, please contact us to verify at canadiangamestudies at gmail dot com.
CGSA annual membership fees:
- Students, retired, unwaged, postdocs: $10.00
- Faculty, industry professionals: $40.00
- Community membership (non-academic/non-industry): $15.00
We recommend booking your accommodations as soon as possible, as hotels and residence rooms tend to fill up quickly. Please visit http://www.congress2017.ca/plan-your-trip/accommodations for more information.